Nigerian Federal Government Scholarships to Study Overseas 2023
The 2023 Federal Government Scholarship for Nigerians to Study Overseas is ongoing.
This is a huge opportunity for Nigerians who desire to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate studies overseas to do so on scholarship.
The Federal Ministry of Education is thereby calling on interested members of the public to apply for the Federal Government 2023 Scholarship to Study Overseas .
Interested and qualified Nigerians are to participate in the 2023/2023 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
Eligibility For FG Scholarship To Study Overseas 2023
- Applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (7) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2020 & 2021) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2021) only. The age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted.
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
Eligible Fields Of Study
- Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Pilot Engineering
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D.) in all fields.
Want to study in the best school in Japan? Apply for the University of Tokyo. Check here to see why.
How To Apply For FG 2023 Scholarship To Study Overseas
- Login to FG 2023 Scholarship portal
- Obtain the FG 2023 Scholarship form Via the FG 2023 Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the Scholarship form
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to carefully register and apply for the FG 2023 Scholarship to study overseas.
- Thereafter, Print out your Scholarship Registration slip.
- Finally, Wait for the feedback from the portal.
Shortlisted Candidates will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates
- Data page of the current International passport
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals
- Birth Certificate & Local Government Identification letter
- Police Clearance Certificate (if required).
OFFICIAL E-MAIL: email@example.com