The majority of participants in the “Opera Shake and Win” program have been earning prizes for a few weeks now. This program also introduced us to the Opera wallet, which enables you to earn $3 in free Celo cryptocurrency.
Celo is already a crypto fund that Opera has made official on their wallet as a bonus for new users who register.
This appears to be entirely the result of the Opera wallet’s recent announcement of all the ways it will assist individuals in holding their cryptocurrency holdings, such as bitcoin, ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies.
So, in this article, we’ll examine the crypto wallet and explain how to claim the $3 cryptocurrency giveaway that has been awarded to the wallet.
However, you should be aware that the bitcoin being given away is actually tradeable on a blockchain called the Celo Chain.
Opera Wallet: Review
A review of the Opera Wallet. The Opera company, which also owns apps like the Opera mini browser, the Opera news app, the Apex Sport App, and so on and so forth, designed the Opera wallet as a simple crypto. In an effort to raise awareness of the Opera crypto wallet.
They decided to start a contest. We ought to give $3 to users who take part in the free giveaway.
This crypto wallet can also be used to store any related cryptocurrencies that you may have out there, including big cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum.
And from there, you should learn more about the thousands of cryptocurrencies that are currently available, including bitcoin, ethereum, and others.
The Opera wallet offers something known as “Opera Airdrop,” which is typically carried out among most platforms used by owners of crypto wallets.
If you genuinely participate in the giveaway and pay the specified tax, you should be able to earn free cryptocurrency from this operation and lose it.
Did you away is said to start on December 1 and end on December 8, 2022, with $4,800 of the $Celo allegedly divided among 1,500 participants.
As a result, if you want to participate in the contest recently announced by Opera Wallet or April, you should read all the way to the end of this article and take what you need from it.
Free $3 Celo Opera Wallet Giveaway (Opera Airdrop)
To get this opera wallet giveaway, you will need to use the standard Opera Mini browser.
You will need to register with your phone number, which will allow you to be credited with $3 if you run it out at the time it needs to be done.
As said earlier, the Celo Fund, or Celo crypto fund, has already been on the market in the form of Celo Chain.
So learn how you can register and get your own phones below by following up with the registration process.
How to Get $3 Celo On Opera Wallet
- The first thing you must do is download the Opera Mini browser to your mobile device.
- That was the procedure we used in any opera shake-and-win contest.
- Such a program will be used for Opera’s crypto wallet.
- After downloading or updating the Opera mini browser on your device,
- Once the Opera Mini browser app has been launched, search for the red Opera symbol icon.
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner of the app’s main menu.
- From there, you see the record of the option and select the option that is stated to be for the crypto wallet.
- Then click on the “Add” button. You will need to add a crypto wallet to your Opera Mini browser.
- After that, you will need to copy the airdrop link, which can be obtained from our Telegram channel.
- Once you have a crypto wallet, make sure to copy the link and paste it into your own Opera Mini browser APK.
- After you copy the link and visit it from your opera mini browser APK, scroll down below on the giveaway page.
- Now select “Giveaway,” which is currently active and has been for some time.
- You can also read about the giveaway policy, or terms and conditions, to know how you can get your own $3 of Celo Crypto funds.
- After you click on a giveaway button, you will need to create a new crypto wallet.
- With the new opera crypto wallet that you are about to create, you can complete the process by setting up a password for it and backing up your wallet key phrase to your Google Drive.
- After that, you can now think about claiming your attrition bonus, which is the $3 CEL.
- For you to be able to claim the registration bonus or giveaway, scroll down the page and select the button “Connect your opera wallet.”
- Make a note of it and use security to read the fingerprint on your phone.
- Then you will need to provide your phone number, which you will trigger to get a one-time password (OTP) for verification.
- The $3 CEL should be added to your opera crypto wallet after you verify your phone number.
- You can see the Opera AirDrop that you just claimed by visiting your crypto wallet on the Opera Mini browser app.
- That can be done by clicking on the Opera icon and selecting the “crypto wallet” button
How To Remove Opera Celo From OperaCrypto Wallet
- Your opera crypto fund can be withdrawn from the opera crypto wallet by just going into your dashboard.
- And then go to your most recent crypto wallet, which contains the crypto chain.
- Select the send button and enter the crypto wallet you want to send to.
- which you can send to your Binance exchange platform or Kucoin.
- You can get the CRYPTO chain wallet address you want to send to from any of the CRYPTO exchange platforms we listed below.
That’s just how you can enjoy the latest opera, AirDrop (Opera Celo AirDrop).
Note: there are specific amounts of the crypto fund Celo that are being shared between new users on a daily basis from December 1 to December 8, so make sure you register early so as to enjoy the opera airdrop (Celo) or give you away.