In today’s article, I’ll share with you an Android app called PhotoMath Camera Calculator, which can easily solve math problems using your phone’s ordinary camera. Imagine how much simpler our lives would have become in our school days if we had a gadget that automatically answered mathematical questions and could give us instant results and solutions to all sorts of mathematical problems. This article is for all who have a hard time solving mind-boggling mathematical problems.
Solve Math Problems with PhotoMath Camera Calculator
We rarely get to see an app that comes along combining two existing technologies in a way that makes sense. The insight with increased reality.
Features of PhotoMath
PhotoMath supports basic arithmetic, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations, and several functions like logarithms.
Simply direct your camera toward a math problem, and Photomath will instantly show the result with detailed step-by-step instructions.
• Camera calculator
• Handwriting recognition
• Step-by-step instructions
• Graphs (NEW)
• Operations with: integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, and logarithms
• Algebraic expression
• Equations: linear, quadratic, absolute value, rational, irrational, logarithmic, exponential, trigonometric
• Inequalities: linear, quadratic, absolute value, rational, irrational, logarithmic, and exponential
• Solving Systems Using: Comparison, Substitution, Elimination, the Gauss-Jordan Method, and Cramer’s Rule
• Calculus: Derivatives, Integrals
• Trigonometry: Converting Angles, Calculating trigonometric values, Finding Periods of trigonometric functions, Calculating with trigonometric expressions
• Graphs of Elementary Functions
Support for new calculations is constantly added in new releases as the aim is to make all the calculations easy to learn.
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket!
PhotoMath Gives a step-by-step solution for each and every mathematical question, now it’s time to learn how to Solve Math Problems with PhotoMath Camera Calculator.How To Solve Math Problems With PhotoMath Camera Calculator
- Step 1: Head over to the Google Play Store or Apple Store if you’re using an iPhone and search for the PhotoMath app, or you can directly log on to PhotoMath’s website to download the app.
After you have successfully downloaded and installed PhotoMath Camera Calculator, you can now use it now to solve math problems using your phone Camera, You’re asking How? Let’s see…
- Step 2: After successfully installing the app, you will be given a free tutorial on how to use PhotoMath to solve a math problem. This app includes a smart STEPS button that takes you cleverly through the steps from scanning to the solution.
- Step 3: After following the given tutorial, you will be redirected towards the main page of the app, and you will see a camera over there, like in the screenshot.
- Step 4: Now you need to scan your mathematical problem with the help of a camera just like you scan a QR code, and it’s super simple. Now wait for a few seconds, and it will automatically detect the question and instantly give you the accurate answer.
What if PhotoMath Can’t find solutions to my mathematical problem?
In case PhotoMath is unable to find the solution to your Mathematical problem. Don’t fret, this app gives the option to send a feedback with the question. PhotoMath team are always willing to help.
PhotoMath functions better on printed problem, but sometimes one’s phone camera might fail to detect problems of handwritten text due to low resolution.
Conclusion: PhotoMath is an example of a perfect application for those who are willing to pocket their math teachers.
PhotoMath is useful for parents as they can now easily solve or check their kids homework with just their phone camera.
If you find this post helpful, kindly leave a comment below and share it with your friends..