How to Find the Best Canada Driving Jobs
Are you Looking for a job in Canada? Check out our list of the best driving jobs in Canada. We’ve collected the best jobs for drivers, from entry-level to top-tier positions. From highways and airports to hospitals and schools, we have you covered.
Finding the best driving jobs in Canada can be difficult. There are so many different companies and services that offer the same jobs, it can be hard to decide which one is the best for you. However, this guide will help you find the best driving jobs in Canada based on your skills and interests. We’ll also provide you with a list of current driving jobs in Canada that you can apply to.
Find the best driving jobs in Canada
We’ve collected the best jobs for drivers, from entry-level to top-tier positions. From highways and airports to hospitals and schools, we have you covered. So whether you’re looking for a new job or a career change, check out our list of the best driving jobs in Canada today.
How to get a job as a driver in Canada
There are a number of ways to get a job as a driver in Canada. You can search for jobs on our website, or you can check with your local Chamber of Commerce or highway patrol. You can also search for driving jobs on Indeed.com or Indeed.ca. Finally, you can look for driving jobs through the Canadian Forces and the RCMP.
The best driving jobs in Canada
We’ve collected the best jobs for drivers in Canada, so you can find the perfect job for your skills and interests. From highways and airports to hospitals and schools, we have you covered. So whether you’re looking for a new job or a career change, check out our list of the best driving jobs in Canada today.
Truck Driver Jobs Salary in Canada
Latest statistics show that the highest hourly average (median) earnings are earned in Edmonton, Alberta at $30.00 per hour, and the lowest hours are earned in Fredericton / Oromocto, New Brunswick at $17.00 per hour. Annual wages for this profession are typically in the range of $35,000 to $60,000 for full-time employees.
Truck driving employment in Canada, on the other hand, are dependent on the area in which you live. Let’s have a look at some of the different areas.
● Alberta has a salary of $54,195.
● $52,650 in the Northwest Territories
● $49,725 in the province of British Columbia
● Province of Saskatchewan: $48,750
● Ontario : $46,940 dollars
● Quebec : $46,781 dollars
● The province of Prince Edward Island received $37,986.
Requirement for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada
- Language Skills: English/French
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Driver’s License (Class 1 or A); Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, vehicles with more than 3 axles); Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks, and other 2-axle vehicles); Air Brakes Endorsement
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills: Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Documentation Knowledge: Accident or incident reports; Maintenance and repair reports; Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip); Driver logbook
- Security and Safety: Driver’s validity license check; Driving record check (abstract)
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat
- Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s license
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks; Sitting; Overtime required
- Type of Trucking and Equipment: Tractor-trailer; Flatbed; Dump truck
- Personal Suitability: Team player; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized
Duties of Truck Driver in Canada include:
1. Operate business delivery trucks in a safe manner in accordance with all applicable laws and rules.
2. Check and clean vehicles on a daily basis for safety and maintenance. Clean trucks as planned or as needed.
3. Travel to the Hub DC and back to their DC within the time period that has been specified.
4. Load and unload tires as needed in order to fulfill delivery responsibilities.
Latest Truck Driver Jobs Vacancies in Canada
|Long Haul Truck Driver||SRG Trucking Ltd||Edmonton, ABemail@example.com|
|Long Haul Truck Driver||Onway Transport Inc||Calgary, ABfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Long Haul Truck Driver||M Brar Trucking Corporation||4113 Green Willow Terrace Regina, SK S4V 1M3email@example.com|
|Delivery Truck Driver||Krispy Kreme Doughnuts||5920 Mavis Road, Mississauga, ON L5V 2P5firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Truck Driver, Long Haul||Red Emerald R&D Ltd.||Moncton, NBemail@example.com|
|Driver, Truck||1854539 Alberta Ltd||Calgary, ABfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Long Haul Truck Driver||MULTANI ENTERPRISE CANADA LTD.||Edmonton, ABemail@example.com|
|Flatbed Truck Driver||B&R Eckel’s Transport Ltd.||Edmonton, ABfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Flatbed Truck Driver||B&R Eckel’s Transport Ltd.||Edmonton, ABemail@example.com|
How to Apply for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada?
If you are eligible to apply for truck driver jobs in Canada, then you must have to complete the job application process to get hired. Here is the step-by-step guide for how to apply for truck driver jobs in Canada:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below [you will be redirected to JobBank Canada website]
- Read all the job information very carefully
- Then click on “Show How to Apply” [you may find the email address or job application link]
- Send your job application and updated CV at the provided email address.