GlobalData’s ‘Australia Life Insurance Key Trends and Opportunities to 2026’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Australian life insurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Australian life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, penetration, and premium ceded and cession rates during the review period (2017-2021) and forecast period (2021-2026).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Australian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
READ: German Mortgages Who Is Eligible to Get It
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Australian life insurance segment.
- A comprehensive overview of the Australian economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- The Australian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- The Australian life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of lines of business.
- The Australia’s life insurance reinsurance business’s market structure giving details of premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Australian life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Australia
It provides historical values for the Australian life insurance segment for the report’s 2017-2021 review period, and projected figures for the 2021-2026 forecast period.
It profiles the top life insurance companies in Australia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Australia Life Insurance Key Trends and Opportunities to 2026
Reasons to Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Australian life insurance segment.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Australian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.